- Queen Mattress Protector
- We feature mattress protection products that provide a healthy sleep environment. This is especially important to allergy sufferers and those with urinary incontinence issues
- Health Facts
- Americans spend about $4.5 billion per year on prescription allergy medications.
- Common house dust is a highly allergenic material that can contain Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen, Mold Spores and Bacteria.
- Over 30 million Americans suffer from allergic sensitivity to Dust Mites.
- At least 13 million Americans suffer from problems of Urinary Incontinence.
- The cost of a Mattress Allergy Encasement is equal to approximately 1 month of asthma drug therapy.
- Allergy to Dust Mites is shown to be a contributor to childhood asthma.
- A used, unprotected, mattress can contain 100,000 to 10 million Dust Mites inside.YUCK!
- Dust Mites feed on dead skins cells that are regularly shed from humans and indoor pets.
- Unlike ‘seasonal’ allergies caused by pollen and molds, those people who are allergic to Dust Mites suffer symptoms year round since Dust Mites are not affected by the change of seasons.
- Dust Mites have been determined a factor in 50% to 80% of asthmatics, as well as in countless cases of eczema, hay fever and other allergic ailments.
- Dust Mites themselves are not harmful to humans. It is their microscopic cast skins and waste that induce allergic reactions in humans.